All competitions run by My Magic Money Tree (MMMT) are governed by the following rules:
Competitions on MMMT will be advertised either on the website (http://mymagicmoneytree.co.uk) or on our social media pages detailing how to enter the competition, quantities and specifics of prizes and any other restrictions/conditions of entry.
- Competitions are open to UK residents, aged eighteen or over only, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- Only one entry is allowed per person. Multiple entries will be immediately discounted.
- Entrants must follow the instructions given on the competition post, within the given time period, any incomplete or late entries will not be accepted.
- Entries to competitions become the immediate property of MMMT to use freely as we see fit without prior consent of the entrant.
- On the closing of the competition, all valid entries will be selected and a winner drawn at random. The draw will be made using a random name picking tool to ensure fairness.
- There is no cash alternative for any prizes, unless explicitly stated, and prizes are non-transferable.
- Winners will be contacted via private message on the social media platform they entered via or by e-mail if they entered via the website after the competition closes. If a winner cannot be contacted within 24 hours (unless otherwise stated) of the competition being drawn, MMMT reserves the right to draw a new winner at random. Once contact has been made we will ask for a UK address to send the prize out. We will not use contact details for any other purpose and they will be destroyed once we have confirmation the prize has been safely delivered. The winner's name only will then be posted on the website and across our social media pages unless the winner asks to remain anonymous.
- Prizes will be posted out to the winners within 28 days of the winning announcement.
- MMMT reserves the right to change, add to or delete any of these rules at any point. Individual competitions may have additional or amended Terms and Conditions, which will be outlined on this page.